Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect My Chinese Chicken with Rice😀

My Chinese Chicken with Rice😀.

My Chinese Chicken with Rice😀

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my chinese chicken with rice😀. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Chinese Chicken with Rice😀 is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. My Chinese Chicken with Rice😀 is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my chinese chicken with rice😀 using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Chinese Chicken with Rice😀:

  1. {Prepare 1 tbls of Olive oil.
  2. {Make ready 1/4 of of white onion.
  3. {Make ready 2 of Garlic cloves crushed.
  4. {Make ready 1 tsp of Ginger grated.
  5. {Take 500 g of Chicken thighs skinned and boned.
  6. {Make ready 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
  7. {Get 2 tbls of Chinese cooking wine.
  8. {Take 3 tbls of Oyster sauce.
  9. {Make ready 1 of +1/2 Tbls Dark Soy sauce.
  10. {Take 1 can of Chicken broth or 1 cup of chicken stock.
  11. {Take 1 of carrot cut into thin strips.
  12. {Prepare 2 Bunches of Pak choy.
  13. {Make ready 2 of Spring Onion.
  14. {Take 2 cups of white rice.
  15. {Prepare 1 tsp of Corn flour.

Steps to make My Chinese Chicken with Rice😀:

  1. Ingredients.......
  2. Boil the rice. Add a lityle tumeric to colour the rice (optional)And let it drain. Warm the rice when needed..
  3. Add the oil to the wok and heat up. Next add the onions fry for a minute. Then add the Ginger and Garlic fry for 30 secounds..
  4. Next add the chicken thighs and fry turning them over turn the heat down to medium and fry the chicken for 5 minutes..
  5. Next add the chicken broth or chicken stock bring to the boil turn down to low and simmer for 10 minutes add the carrots.
  6. Add the oyster sauce and the soy sauce mix in and bring to the boil..
  7. Next add the sesame seeds and white pepper and stir in also the chinese cooking wine..
  8. Also add the chopped spring onion and pak choy stir in until all mixed over the heat then add the cornflour and stir it should go thick. Add to a serving bowl. Next warm up the rice and enjoy..
  9. .

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my chinese chicken with rice😀 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url