Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Jollof spaghetti

Jollof spaghetti. Making Jollof Spaghetti is almost the same as making the Nigerian Jollof Rice, I only add a little twist to this recipe to make it a more suited for Spaghetti. Note: My mixed vegetables consist of Carrots. Just showing you how I make this yummy Jollof Spaghetti.

Jollof spaghetti My goal in making this jollof spaghetti recipe was to make sure it tasted like jollof, not spaghetti and sauce, and if I have to say so myself: I nailed it. Jollof spaghetti is a delicious alternative to everyday Nigerian Jollof rice. This recipe is incredibly A simple dish of spaghetti and tomato sauce, in this case, buka stew and other pantry staple.

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, jollof spaghetti. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Jollof spaghetti is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Jollof spaghetti is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

Making Jollof Spaghetti is almost the same as making the Nigerian Jollof Rice, I only add a little twist to this recipe to make it a more suited for Spaghetti. Note: My mixed vegetables consist of Carrots. Just showing you how I make this yummy Jollof Spaghetti.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have jollof spaghetti using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Jollof spaghetti:

  1. {Get 1 bowl of leftover stew.
  2. {Make ready 1 of smoked fish.
  3. {Make ready 1 pack of spaghetti.
  4. {Take of Seasoning cubes and salt.
  5. {Get of Leftover purple cabbage, carrot and green peppers.
  6. {Prepare 1 of ball of onions.

I want to believe that Jollof Spaghetti was born out of need to use left over stew to eat your spaghetti on a Friday evening. But what ever it is this dish has come to stay, tomato or no tomato. Jollof Spaghetti or spaghetti Jollof is a delicious substitute to our daily Nigerian Jollof rice. This recipe is amazingly delicious and cooks way faster than the rice version.

Instructions to make Jollof spaghetti:

  1. Boil spaghetti in water till it's cooked and set aside. Do not throw away the pasta water.
  2. Pour leftover stew into pot, add fish and seasonings. Boil till everything comes together. Add a little pasta water if necessary..
  3. Pour in your cooked pasta. Stir very well. Adjust seasoning..
  4. Pour in your onions, purple cabbage, carrot and green peppers mix. Turn off fire..
  5. T.

Jollof Spaghetti or Spaghetti Jollof is a quick meal, that got it's name from the popular Nigerian Jollof Rice. Jollof Spaghetti is quite easy to prepare and can be made with or without vegetables. Making Jollof Spaghetti is almost the same as making the Nigerian Jollof Rice, I only add a little twist to this recipe to make it a more suited for Spaghetti. Note: My mixed vegetables consist of Carrots. Jollof spaghetti is spaghetti cooked in tomato sauce and spices just like one would cook jollof rice but using spaghetti instead.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food jollof spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url