Steps to Make Quick Rainbow chicken cold sandwich

Rainbow chicken cold sandwich. Life is like a Sandwich, you have to fill it will the Best. #LahoriFoodstarNoshahikitchen#Hello Everyone I am Fatima and I love to cook amazing foods so I decided why not I share my experience with you all, so please. I love left overs since they give you a world of ideas to play around with. This Savory Rainbow Chicken Chili Sandwich does exactly that & delivers on flavor.

Rainbow chicken cold sandwich I also love having it as my main meal. Not to mention that it looks absolutely delightful and tastes amazingly good with the. For lunch or a picnic, cold sandwiches are easy to pack and mess-free to eat when you need a quick bite.

Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, rainbow chicken cold sandwich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Life is like a Sandwich, you have to fill it will the Best. #LahoriFoodstarNoshahikitchen#Hello Everyone I am Fatima and I love to cook amazing foods so I decided why not I share my experience with you all, so please. I love left overs since they give you a world of ideas to play around with. This Savory Rainbow Chicken Chili Sandwich does exactly that & delivers on flavor.

Rainbow chicken cold sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Rainbow chicken cold sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have rainbow chicken cold sandwich using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Rainbow chicken cold sandwich:

  1. {Take 1 cup of Chicken.
  2. {Take 1/2 tsp of Garlic paste.
  3. {Take 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste.
  4. {Take 1 cup of Mayyonise.
  5. {Get 1/4 cup of Chilli Garlic Sauce.
  6. {Take 1 tsp of Black pepper.
  7. {Take 1/2 tsp of White pepper.
  8. {Make ready of Salt as required.
  9. {Prepare of Purple cabbage as u like.
  10. {Take 1/4 cup of Cabbage.
  11. {Make ready of Capsicum multi diced in small.
  12. {Prepare cup of Carrot crushed1/4.
  13. {Take leaves of Salad.
  14. {Take of Bread.

Copycat Subway™ Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Sandwiches. Sun Dried Tomato and Chicken SandwichMy Foodie Lifestyle. Learn vocabulary, terms and more with flashcards, games and other study tools. Flashcards. tomato, pickle, red onion, romaine, mayo, molasses whole wheat. the rainbow sandwich.

Steps to make Rainbow chicken cold sandwich:

  1. Boiled chicken with pinch of salt, garlic and ginger paste. Shredded chicken after boiling..
  2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Check the spices if you need some extra soices add it and adjust taste according to your taste..
  3. Take the bread piece and grilled them one by one. If you dont have grill pan just toast on regular tawa. Put chicken mixture on bread slice and covered with another slice. Cut the sides and present them with tea and ketchup..

These cold sandwiches are all quick, easy, and delicious, but also a nice change from the ordinary. Why pack a basic chicken salad sandwich when you could be eating something far more interesting? Chicken Spread Sandwiches or Chicken Sandwich Spread This chicken sandwich spread is a great option for lunch boxes, be it a school lunch box or for the office. Just spread it on bread, add sliced vegetables and cut into halves or triangles.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rainbow chicken cold sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url