Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning My Lovely Beef Casserole πŸ˜‹#mainmeal

My Lovely Beef Casserole πŸ˜‹#mainmeal.

My Lovely Beef Casserole πŸ˜‹#mainmeal

Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my lovely beef casserole πŸ˜‹#mainmeal. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Lovely Beef Casserole πŸ˜‹#mainmeal is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Lovely Beef Casserole πŸ˜‹#mainmeal is something that I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my lovely beef casserole πŸ˜‹#mainmeal using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Lovely Beef Casserole πŸ˜‹#mainmeal:

  1. {Take 250 g of Stewing beef cut into bite size pieces.
  2. {Get 8 of medium Potatoes cut into 1/4s.
  3. {Make ready 4 of Carrots chunky cut.
  4. {Get 1/2 Cup of Peas frozen.
  5. {Make ready 1 of ?medium onion diced.
  6. {Get 1/2 Tin of Crushed tomatoes.
  7. {Prepare 4 of Dried Beef Stock cubes.
  8. {Prepare 4 Pints of Water boiling.
  9. {Get 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
  10. {Get 1 tsp of black cracked peppercorns.
  11. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
  12. {Take 1 tbls of Worcestershire sauce.
  13. {Take 1 of level tsp dried Basil.
  14. {Take 2 tbls of cornstarch/ flour.

Instructions to make My Lovely Beef Casserole πŸ˜‹#mainmeal:

  1. Add a little oil to a frying pan and then add the onions pepper flakes and beef and fry for 2 minutes.
  2. In a Casserole pot with a lid add the boiling water add to high heat. Then add peas, carrots, potatoes and the beef stock cubes crumbled in and Tomatoes and stir. Then add the Worcestershire sauce..
  3. Next when boiling add the meat and onion and stir add the black cracked pepper and basil.
  4. .
  5. .
  6. Stir in..
  7. In a preheated oven 160 °C, and add the lid put in the oven for 1 hour then take out stir then add one of the two tbls of cornstarch in a small amount of water to thicken a little then place back in the oven for the remainder of the time. Take out add the other tbls cornflour in a little water and stir..
  8. Serve hot.

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food my lovely beef casserole πŸ˜‹#mainmeal recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url