Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite My Sweet and Sticky Carrots 😃

My Sweet and Sticky Carrots 😃.

My Sweet and Sticky Carrots 😃

Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my sweet and sticky carrots 😃. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Sweet and Sticky Carrots 😃 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Sweet and Sticky Carrots 😃 is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my sweet and sticky carrots 😃 using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Sweet and Sticky Carrots 😃:

  1. {Get 4 of medium carrots cut into 4 lengths.
  2. {Take 1 tbls of Maple Syrup spread all over.
  3. {Make ready 1 tsp of brown sugar.

Instructions to make My Sweet and Sticky Carrots 😃:

  1. Cut the carrots and line them on top of greaseproof paper in a oven dish..
  2. Pour over the maple syrup then add the brown sugar on top..
  3. Add them to a preheated oven 190°C for 15 - 20 minutes..
  4. Serve when cooled a little..

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food my sweet and sticky carrots 😃 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url