Recipe of Speedy My simple friedrice

My simple friedrice.

My simple friedrice

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my simple friedrice. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My simple friedrice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. My simple friedrice is something which I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my simple friedrice using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My simple friedrice:

  1. {Get of Parboiled rice.
  2. {Prepare of Carrot.
  3. {Prepare Piece of Green.
  4. {Make ready of Green beans.
  5. {Take of Cabbage.
  6. {Get of Green pepper.
  7. {Make ready of Onion.
  8. {Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
  9. {Take of Curry powder and spices.
  10. {Take of Seasoning and salt to taste.
  11. {Get of Oil for cooking.

Instructions to make My simple friedrice:

  1. Dice all the vegetables, cut the cabbage to size of choice.
  2. Add oil ina a pot allow it to heat before adding the onion.
  3. Add piece and carrot then fry for some minutes.
  4. Add green beans and continue frying add little water to avoid the vegetables to burn.
  5. Add scotch bonnet and fry till cooked.
  6. Then add the seasoning, curry and spices of choice.
  7. Add the parboiled rice and cabbage to the fried vegetables and give it a thorough stir.
  8. Add little water and cover the lid so that the rice will soften completely..
  9. Serve hot with any protein of choice and enjoy....

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my simple friedrice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url