Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week My Berry,Minty Lamb Tagine

My Berry,Minty Lamb Tagine.

My Berry,Minty Lamb Tagine

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my berry,minty lamb tagine. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Berry,Minty Lamb Tagine is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. My Berry,Minty Lamb Tagine is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my berry,minty lamb tagine using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Berry,Minty Lamb Tagine:

  1. {Get Half of a shoulder of Lamb.
  2. {Take 4 Tbls of mixed Berries.
  3. {Get 2 Tbls of sweet peas.
  4. {Prepare 2 Tbls of baby Carrots.
  5. {Get 8 of small New Potatoes.
  6. {Prepare 2 Tbls of mint Sauce.
  7. {Take 1/2 of . Tsp Black Pepper.

Steps to make My Berry,Minty Lamb Tagine:

  1. Place the lamb still on the bone in the tagine.
  2. Add all the other ingredients on top of the lamb.
  3. Close the lid and oven bake on medium heat for 2-3 hours.
  4. Serve hot.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my berry,minty lamb tagine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url