Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. 😌

My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. 😌.

My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. 😌

Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my garlic and lemon peppered fish soup. 😌. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. 😌 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. 😌 is something which I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my garlic and lemon peppered fish soup. 😌 using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. 😌:

  1. {Take 1 tsp of butter.
  2. {Make ready 2 clove of Garlic Crushed.
  3. {Make ready 3 of white fish fillets of your choice.
  4. {Take 3 of Carrots cut into big chunks.
  5. {Prepare 1 of Red Onion chopped chunky.
  6. {Take 6 of small new potatoes, whole.
  7. {Take 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
  8. {Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice or 1 whole lemon squeezed.
  9. {Get 1 of vegetable boulion or cube.
  10. {Take 1/4 cup of sweet frozen peas.
  11. {Get 1/4 cup of frozen sweetcorn.
  12. {Make ready 1 tbsp of Worsestershire sauce.
  13. {Prepare 1 pinch of salt to taste.
  14. {Make ready 1/4 cup of double cream.
  15. {Prepare 4 of hard boiled eggs sliced.
  16. {Make ready 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.

Steps to make My Garlic and Lemon peppered fish Soup. 😌:

  1. Boil the eggs..
  2. Melt the butter in a large frypan or wok, add the crushed garlic fry for 1 min.
  3. Add the fish, prawns veg and lemon juice stir in.
  4. Add the boiling water, then stir in the veg cube or boullion.
  5. Add the pepper, worcestershire sauce and salt and stir, place lid and simmer for 20 mins.
  6. Add the double cream and stir it will thicken..
  7. Add to a serving dish.
  8. Slice the hard boiled eggs and arrange them accross the top of the fish stew.
  9. Serve immediatley.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my garlic and lemon peppered fish soup. 😌 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url