Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast πŸ˜€#Mainmeal

My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast πŸ˜€#Mainmeal.

My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast πŸ˜€#Mainmeal

Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my spicy chicken & veg roast πŸ˜€#mainmeal. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast πŸ˜€#Mainmeal is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast πŸ˜€#Mainmeal is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my spicy chicken & veg roast πŸ˜€#mainmeal using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast πŸ˜€#Mainmeal:

  1. {Get of potatoes peeled and washed diced into small cubes.
  2. {Prepare of large carrot cut into small pieces.
  3. {Get of Sweet Potato cut into cubes.
  4. {Prepare of Chicken breasts cut into cube shapes bite size.
  5. {Take of diced onion.
  6. {Prepare of frozen peas (mine had sweetcorn in the peas).
  7. {Take of Garlic Cloves crushed.
  8. {Prepare of Red Crushed peppers.
  9. {Prepare of Black Cracked peppercorns.
  10. {Make ready of Dried Sage.
  11. {Get of Salt to taste.

Steps to make My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast πŸ˜€#Mainmeal:

  1. Grease the oven dish. Add the diced potatoes to the dish with the carrots, sweet potato and peas also onion..
  2. .
  3. Add a little Chilli oil to the frying pan and add the cubed chicken and crushed garlic and just fry until all coloured..
  4. Next add the red pepper, black pepper and sage..
  5. Add the chicken to the veg dish and mix around..
  6. Add to a preheated oven 180°C for 15 minutes..
  7. Take out toss it all over then add back to the oven for another 10 - 15 minutes.
  8. Serve Hot and Enjoy..

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food my spicy chicken & veg roast πŸ˜€#mainmeal recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url